Here are more answered prayers from our 40 days. But first, a couple of quotes to keep the fire hot…
“Ten minutes spent in the presence of Christ every day, aye, two minutes, will make the whole day different.” Henry Drummond.
“We are too busy to pray, and so we are too busy to have power. We have a great deal of activity, but we accomplish little; many services but few conversions; much machinery but few results.” R. A. Torrey
“Prayer can never be in excess.” C.H. Spurgeon
- Our daughter has been suffering with stomach pain since 12-31-11. We had seen the doctor, had tests run, and we changed her diet extremely. None of this helped, and she was miserable. This week the doctor did x-rays, found the cause, and Hannah’s getting better! Praise God – Ben and Jen Duke
- Had family and friends praying my job interview would go well and that I would get hired – I got the job, God is good!
- 1/26/12 Praise the Lord that the epidural injection has helped the pain and numbness in my leg & delayed back surgery for awhile at least – Laura
- Answered Prayer – KFC
- Financial peace and safe deliver of a friend’s baby girl. God is Good!
- Praise God for one of my answered prayers. Vicky Oppermann
- Answered prayer – unknown disease- suddenly recovered – Tom
- Saw my great grandson briefly 3 times within last week. The third time, he ran up and gave me a big hug. It just warmed my heart and gave me hope (although he’s getting over pneumonia)
- In spite of or maybe because of the BIG Denver snow storm – we had a safe and wonderful time with our kids and grandkids – God is GOOD and greatly to be praised!
- Thanksgiving for Maria’s job and new place to live
- Clinicals are going much better for our daughter
- Joey, my 2 month old nephew spent 2 nights in the NICU because of a high fever. He went home today. The Pollack family
- Reaffirmation in my heart that fear is not from God. For God’s great assurance of strength and peace this week.
- I am forgiven – Wriley Hoffner
- $ blessings J kindness of others
- For Family Ministry night!
- Mom had a successful carpal tunnel surgery- Mark VZ
- Kyle could drop a 3 credit class and still have enough credits to graduate in June. He is happy. Mark VZ
- PTL for answered prayers for healing for family.
- My doctor appt showed no need for operation – just meds to be take care of autoimmune condition – J
- My friend Cheryl even said the other day God must be looking out for me. Thank you for your prayers for her!! J R. Ryan
- Our friends nephew (who is 17 was diagnosed with a rare cancer & we have prayed for comfort for him & his family & God has provided him w/treatment that is working!
- Last weekend Paul prayed 3X – I got over throwing up.
- My friend’s husband was not going to be able to fly out of Africa due to the wind storms. But they are going to be able now. Praise God for He is good and knows the desires of our hearts and sees our tears J
- Praise for a blessed Saturday
- The financial budget was met this week.
- 1/29/12 Praise your name Lord for answering my unseen prayer requests.